This yoga workout for weight loss uses HIIT yoga to get you sweating in 30 minutes. I love this HIIT yoga workout because it’s a yoga workout for weight loss specifically, with the added benefit of increasing mobility. It’s cardio, strength and flexibility all in one. Enjoy your yoga workout for weight loss!
Warm up – 30 seconds each, 2 rounds
2. Squat pulse w/energy ball
3. Side to side lunge with a twist
4. Plank, runner’s lunge, front leg extention, return, alternate sides
50 seconds work, 10 seconds rest for each exercise.
Or, you can count reps. I’d recommend 6 – 10 per exercise based on fitness level.
1. Crescent lunge + Warrior 3 + standing split, right
2. Crescent lunge + Warrior 3 + standing split, left
4. Extended side angle to Reverse Warrior, right
5. Extended side angle to Reverse Warrior, left
6. Locust to Bow (hold each for 5 seconds)
7. Chair pose to front kick, grab or tap opposite foot, right
8. Chair pose to front kick, grab or tap opposite foot, right
Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/jessicajoyfitness
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/enJOYyourBODandLIFE/
More from my site