THIS LINK FOR HALF PRICE ON GRENADE BARS & IF YOU SPEND £50 YOU GET A FURTHER 25% OFF
THE 8118 FITNESS WORKOUT IS THE BEST FULL BODY WORKOUT TO GET FIT FOR ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE THIS IS THE NO EXCUSE WORKOUT
This 8118 fitness prgram is designed to help you with weight loss, reduce your body fat in the best way possible plus we have thrown in some footage using our DJI Mavic
FREE Music also listed below if you want to use it during your training session.
Follow this program & eat responsibly making sure you burn off more calories than you eat then you will lose weight, become fitter & stronger. You will feel better in yourself & this will help towards you having a healthy lifestyle, remember 100% effort and enjoy! Todays program is below!
Check out the rest of our channels & visit our social media sites for extra ideas and support
Join our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/Fitness8118/
MY FITNESS PAL APP:
—–Cameras & Gear Used To Shoot This Video click on the links for discounted prices —-
Big Canon Camera: http://amzn.to/2zWyzgN
Wide Lens: http://amzn.to/2wXJw1m
4K & Slow Motion Olympus Camera : http://amzn.to/2m74pSG
Small Sony Camera: http://amzn.to/2xXY54j
Drone: http://amzn.to/2ffJRF5 or http://click.dji.com/AJfxrsYQM95HkxtQnOWu?pm=link
About This Video:
In this series of videos, we share training programs, nutritional tips and top tips on keeping fit, getting fit, losing weight and maintaining weight and it is totally free no gimmicks and no cost.
If you follow this program and eat responsibly making sure you burn off more calories than you eat then you will lose weight, become fitter and stronger. You will feel better in yourself and this will help towards you having a healthy lifestyle ……remember 100% effort and enjoy! Today’s program is below!
DAY TWO PROGRAM
3 Sets of the following #8118 Program
REPEAT THREE TIMES FOLLOWED BY THE FOLLOWING CV WORKOUT
Your choice – Cross Trainer, Cycling, Turbo Trainer, Tread Mill, Run, Rowing Machine etc.
Warm Up – 10 mins (HR approx. 40%)
Sprinting – 12 mins – Repeat 6 times
1 min Sprint (HR approx. 75% Max) 1 min Steady Pace (HR approx. 50% Max)
Warm Down – at least 10 mins (HR approx. 40%) or till the end of the NETFLIX program which ever is the longest!
#fitness #lose #weight #get #fit #workout
Todays Music Track for training is by:
Track: NIVIRO – The Floor Is Lava [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/TheFloorIsLavaYO
HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR MAXIMUM HEART RATE
220 MINUS YOUR AGE EQUALS YOUR MAXIMIUM HEART RATE heres and example:
• Subtract your age from 220 to get your maximum heart rate.
• Calculate your resting heart rate by counting your heart beats per minute when you are at rest, such as first thing in the morning. It’s usually somewhere between 60 and 100 beats per minute for the average adult.
• Calculate your heart rate reserve (HRR) by subtracting your resting heart rate from your maximum heart rate.
• Multiply your HRR by 0.7 (70 percent). Add your resting heart rate to this number.
• Multiply your HRR by 0.85 (85 percent). Add your resting heart rate to this number.
• These two numbers are your training zone heart rate. Your heart rate during exercise should be between these two numbers.
More from my site